Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Mail with Right At Home

Good morning and I hope you are getting ready for an awesome week.  We have the Iowa State Fair starting this week and we always enjoy our trip down to explore the fair.  This year we are going to go down for the concert opening night and spend the night so we can hang out at the fair the next day.  I'm excited and am ready to get down there now.

I actually had so me time to create this week and I had some fun with some new to me products!  I have always loved Right at Home Stamps and took advantage of the awesome sale Nicole had a little while ago.  Here's one of the cards I created with my loot!


I started by stamping a yellow piece of cardstock with the Watercolor Background Stamp with a similar color ink to create a fun tone on tone background for my card.  Then, before I knew it, I got layering this patterned paper with this solid and I had a fun angled card front ready for stamping.  I stamped my sentiment from Simple Sentiments as a border along my yellow edge and then added some teal glitter tape and thin piece of black cardstock with foam tape to add another fun layer for these adorable flowers from Happy Mail.  I scattered my flowers and created dimension by layering and adding foam tape.  I loved how it looked but wanted a little more black so I got to work with my copic multi-liner.  I added dots around the top side of my tape and around my flowers.  I loved the finished look!  Here's a closer peek:

 
Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  I hope you have a fun day and I'll see you tomorrow with a new card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!