Friday, January 19, 2018

Spring Bunny

Hi, you guys!  I hope you all had a wonderful week and are gearing up for an awesome weekend.  We are heading out on a short little ski trip tomorrow and I will happily be sipping coffee in the lodge while the kids and husband ski.  I tweaked my back a few weeks ago and it's not quite right yet which means I don't want to risk messing it up again.  Before I get packing, I wanted to make sure to share another springy card with you using the January Frantic Stamp Release goodies!


I thought this Vintage Bunny Die (FRA-DIE-10385) was so cute, I couldn't wait to cut him out of some watercolor paper and add just a touch of color and what good is a bunny without his Vintage Easter Basket and Eggs (FRA-DIE-10388)?  I cut the eggs from watercolor paper to make their coloring soft and springy before adding them to the basket which I cut from wood veneer cardstock.  Once I had these guys done and ready, I wasn't really sure what my plan was with them until I saw the Modern Wreath Die (FRA-DIE-10392).  I felt like that would be the perfect grounding point and would be a nice subtle touch in the background.  I cute this from some light pink patterned paper and added it to a very neutral patterned background paper.  After layering my scene, I felt like it needed just a pop of black so I added a sentiment with the Elegant Happy Spring Easter Words Dies (FRA-DIE-10393) which then let me to trim my background and center the whole thing on a black cardbase for just a touch more black.  Here's another look:


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!